cb logout menu has not redirection option

4 years 3 days ago #318061 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic cb logout menu has not redirection option
ok...
i have A B C page in joomla for school sA sB sC ...
in each page i have one login and logout menu item. i want when user of each sA sB sC login then redirect to corresponding page means his school page and when logout, then redirect to his school page. what need to do to implemented that?
note: i have more than 10 page A B C D E .... . is it logical to create many cblogin module? i prefer use menu item. am i correct? also default joomla logic for logout menu item, has redirect after logout option .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 hours ago #318085 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cb logout menu has not redirection option
You won't be able to do that unless A B and C use different ACL. The login and logout menu items in CB load the first available CB Login Module for its parameters. With different ACL you'd have 3 different CB Login Modules with their access set accordingly.

Your alternative is to try and use Redirect actions in CB Auto Actions on onAfterUserLoginSuccess for logins and onAfterUserLogoutSuccess for logouts. You'll likely need to try and condition against the menu item id using [get_itemid].

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: saman2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn