Replied by jcamus02 on topic paypal IPN prob
Hello,
I just created account for you.
Didyou receive the email, please?
Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320528 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic paypal IPN prob
No idea where you sent the credentials please use the "send me a private message" link in my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320535 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. I don't see any issues with payments coming through, baskets paying, or subscriptions activating. Can you confirm this is the case or are you having issues with it activating subscriptions? Seams like a duplicate or redundant IPN is being sent and is what is failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320598 by jcamus02
Hi Kyle,

What is an redundant IPN, please?

Chris

3 years 6 months ago #320603 by krileon
It could just be an IPN that isn't used or necessary, but isn't handled in the IPN handling so it just throws an error. If payments are working fine then you can safely ignore the error and will fix the IPN handling to skip those IPNs to prevent it from erroring in the future.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 years 6 months ago #320622 by jcamus02
yes indeed, it looks like the payments are going through normally. So if you could fix the IPN handling to skip those IPNs to prevent it from erroring in the future this would be great. You keep us posted?
regards
chris

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn