[#8172] paypal IPN prob

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #320424 by jcamus02
[#8172] paypal IPN prob was created by jcamus02
Hi,

We have a problem with CB Sub when a customer buy the membership. the membership is updated, the paiement ok but we receive from paypal this error message :

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

[REMOVED]/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=3&result=notify&format=raw [REMOVED]/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=3&cbpbasket=1811&do=gw&result=notify&cbpid=cbp5f575d70e8cf0025489270&format=raw

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

regards
Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320435 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic paypal IPN prob
Which PayPal gateway? We provide Standard, Advanced, and Pro. Is there any errors logged in CBSubs > History Log around the time of the IPN? Failed IPN logged in CBSubs > Notifications?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320440 by jcamus02
Replied by jcamus02 on topic paypal IPN prob
thanks Krilon to answer my issue

We have pro and in log we can see
paypalpro Paypal IPN fraud attempt. ERROR: amount mismatch on webaccept: BASKET mc_gross: != IPN mc_gross: 437.75 or IPN mc_gross - IPN tax: 437.75 where IPN tax = : Invalid transaction. Please contact site administrator to check error log

but we don't know what we can do...
regards
Chris

3 years 6 months ago #320441 by krileon
Which API is your PayPal Pro gateway set to? Legacy "Website Payments Pro" or the newer "Payflow"? Looks like for some reason the basket mc_gross is empty.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320466 by jcamus02
Replied by jcamus02 on topic paypal IPN prob
Hi Krileon,
Thanks for reply
In the attachment, our parameters. Does it answer to your question?
Regards
Chris
Attachments:

3 years 6 months ago #320471 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials (see link in signature) and will take a look. Will need to review your IPNs and CBSubs history log to see what's failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn