[SOLVED] Hiding List selecor on CB 2.0.3

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #254308 by oorzaak@oorzaak.nl
[SOLVED] Hiding List selecor on CB 2.0.3 was created by oorzaak@oorzaak.nl
Hi,

Right now I'm testing CB 2.0.3 on a develop site which is a copy of a live site with CB 1.9 installed.

On 1.9 I am hiding the List selector, I cannot remember exactly how I did it but I suppose it was as described in this topic: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/222846-hiding-listdropdown-on-userlists?limitstart=0

In CB 2.0.3 in the back end there is an option to hide the selector: List > Parameters > Display > Show List Selector

This is a nice option, however I found that when using this parameter, some of the html is not adjusted accordingly. The selector is shown in a div with this class: cbColumn3 col-sm-3, while the other content of the header is in a div with the class: cbColumn9 col-sm-9. The class of the latter div remains the same when disabling the display of the selector, so the content is still being displayed in a div that uses only 75% of the available width. The same goes for the list itself.

Kind regards, Frits

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #254368 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hiding List selecor on CB 2.0.3
This is fixed in next release. The description header column will properly adjust to column size 12 if there's no right header column.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #254435 by oorzaak@oorzaak.nl
Replied by oorzaak@oorzaak.nl on topic Hiding List selecor on CB 2.0.3
Hi Krileon, thanks for your reply. Could you give an indication as to when the next update will be released?

Frits

9 years 5 months ago #254461 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Hiding List selecor on CB 2.0.3
Today ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #254702 by oorzaak@oorzaak.nl
Replied by oorzaak@oorzaak.nl on topic Hiding List selecor on CB 2.0.3
Works ok now indeed.

About the list itself, it took a moment before I found out that the width of the columns is independent of the header where the selector is located. By pure chance the size of 3 that was left blank by the selector (in the former version) was also blank at the right hand side of the list. So the two seemed to be related. But I found out how to set the witdh of the list columns and it works great!

Kind regards, Frits

ps Topic solved.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn