Integration Error, Photo on Wall issue + a comment.

9 years 3 months ago #256601 by duracel3634
Joomla 3.3.6
CB 2.0.4
GroupJive 2.7.0

Three issues I have so far noted + one comment:

1). Backend Menu for GroupJive/Plugin I get this:-

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$access in /home/bingnet1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/admin.cbgroupjive.html.php on line 23
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$access in /home/bingnet1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/admin.cbgroupjive.html.php on line 23

Then the options show at the bottom.

2). Backend Menu for GroupJive/Integration I get this:-

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$access in /home/bingnet1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/admin.cbgroupjive.html.php on line 2707
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$access in /home/bingnet1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/admin.cbgroupjive.html.php on line 2707

then lists items at bottom.

3). Front end using GroupJive photo function, there is a menu button on the uploaded picture which does nothing when pressed.

4). Suggestion for future update, when pictures fail to upload, feedback should be more specific as to why it has failed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256631 by krileon

1). Backend Menu for GroupJive/Plugin I get this:-

Safe to ignore, just a backend display issue.

2). Backend Menu for GroupJive/Integration I get this:-

Also safe to ignore.

3). Front end using GroupJive photo function, there is a menu button on the uploaded picture which does nothing when pressed.

Likely due to GJ Events causing a fatal JS error, which can be fixed by installing the below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/227366-groupjive-event-date-problem#253480

4). Suggestion for future update, when pictures fail to upload, feedback should be more specific as to why it has failed.

It does, but the button not working isn't a failed upload; That means the form never even submit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256663 by duracel3634
Replied by duracel3634 on topic Integration Error, Photo on Wall issue + a comment.
Thanks very much that works fine.

There are some additional items that I have noted:

1). I notice that the Joomla intergrated Recapcha does not display for the photo upload even though Recapcha * is displayed to the left of the position it should be displayed. It does show under the Events Tab non of the other Tabs in the row Events, Photo, Wall, Users, Invites

2). I notice that when I click on the menu for the most left picture the popup bubble is concealed behind a left column menu but the other pictures to the right are fine.

3). When the tabs are displayed for Events, Photo, Wall, Users, Invites are displayed through GroupJive frontend the hints bubbles are concealed behind the labels.

4). Backend Menu GroupJive/Notifications/General/Display when edited only displays 0 or 1 once edited and saved, regardless as to what I have typed.

9 years 3 months ago #256780 by krileon

1). I notice that the Joomla intergrated Recapcha does not display for the photo upload even though Recapcha * is displayed to the left of the position it should be displayed. It does show under the Events Tab non of the other Tabs in the row Events, Photo, Wall, Users, Invites

We don't use Joomla captcha. The reCaptcha you're seeing is likely coming from CB AntiSpam and needs to be enabled for each individual GJ integration within its GJ > Configuration > Integrations tab.

2). I notice that when I click on the menu for the most left picture the popup bubble is concealed behind a left column menu but the other pictures to the right are fine.

It's CSS based, which means overflow: hidden on the component container element will cause it to be cut off. This will be fixed in GJs upgrade release for CB 2.x.

3). When the tabs are displayed for Events, Photo, Wall, Users, Invites are displayed through GroupJive frontend the hints bubbles are concealed behind the labels.

Don't understand, you'd need to provide a screenshot of this, but it's also likely the same issue as #2.

4). Backend Menu GroupJive/Notifications/General/Display when edited only displays 0 or 1 once edited and saved, regardless as to what I have typed.

The description parameter is bugged and pulling the wrong input name. This will be fixed in GJs CB 2.x upgrade release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256801 by duracel3634
Replied by duracel3634 on topic Integration Error, Photo on Wall issue + a comment.
Thanks Kyle, I concur with your answer for Item 3. Look forward to the update, when is it scheduled for?

9 years 3 months ago #256859 by krileon

when is it scheduled for?

It will be the last plugin I upgrade for CB 2.x as I've a significant amount of improvements to do in addition to GJ being the largest of the plugins needing upgrading. So it's going to take awhile. So at this time I really can't say when it'll be done.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn