Connections??

18 years 4 months ago #2617 by Nomax5
Replied by Nomax5 on topic Re:Connections??
Thanks Rick Also I've just noticed the little person icon and the PM icon underneath each members post (have you just put that there?)

I must be going blind.. Amazing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #4476 by DavidF
Replied by DavidF on topic Re:Connections??
Now, I have a little question concerning connections...

While i figured out, what connections are for, i was wondering, what use the comment-function has.

I mean neither in my profile (in the connection tab) nor in the profile of the connected user does the comment appear - so what sense does it have...

Or, to phrase it productive, is there a way to let the comment appear next to the picture in my profile or even better, let the comment appear in the profile of others, so that a third user can see what i (and others) think about someone in his profile.

i hope you could understand what i mean

18 years 3 months ago #4479 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Connections??
The comment appears as a popup when you place your mouse over an avatar in your connections tab.

18 years 3 months ago #4480 by JoomlaJoe
Replied by JoomlaJoe on topic Re:Connections??
If I understand you correctly you need to hover over the connection picture to see comments as well as categories.

JoomlaJoe *The developer formally known as MamboJoe*
CB Core Team

18 years 3 months ago #4496 by DavidF
Replied by DavidF on topic Re:Connections??
hey - it really works, great. i never tried to hover over my connections before - maybe its too simple ;)
thanks a lot, going to tell that my community

however would there be the opportunity to have another tab in which all comments about a person are shown (a little bit like a guestbook, but not exactly)

i dont know much about coding and havent checked the cb code yet, but how are comments saved in the database?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn