[#2474] Reordering groups

12 years 11 months ago #162988 by saville
Replied by saville on topic Re: Reordering groups
I'll check it in one of my other sites that uses 1.5.23, see if that's the issue. Ta.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #163029 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Reordering groups
Please test thoroughly. Am unsure what the issue is directly with your install, but have tested working as have other users. There's likely some other conflict present or your installation upgrade is incomplete somehow.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 11 months ago #163796 by saville
Replied by saville on topic Re: Reordering groups
This seems to have resolved itself with no changes at my end at all, so whether it was a browser issue or something else daft I'm not sure, but happy to report it works absolutely fine now. Thanks team.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn