[SOLVED] Multiple CB fields

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #165827 by blagoic
Replied by blagoic on topic Re: Multiple CB fields

krileon wrote: Install the auto integration then navigate to the auto icon from GJs backend.

Krileon, friend! Thank you! You saved me!

Automatic integration was installed. But many times I have looked at this bar with icons and never saw an icon "Auto"! :side:

This icon is very pale and imperceptible, although the function of "Auto" is very important. It may be worth doing on it marked "Automatically grouping"? Now I have everything OK.

In the last post I made a mistake. In fact, I always use CB GroupJive 2.3 stable.

Thanks again!

Vlad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #179504 by andreas.hallberg
Replied by andreas.hallberg on topic Re: Multiple CB fields
Hi,

Does GJ 2.4 include the possibility to write multiple conditions as mentioned in this thread?

I need to make Auto includes based on age for example ([cb_birthdate] >= 2000-01-01 AND [cb_birthdate] <= 2000-12-31).

If so, how do I write the example above and in which field?

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179649 by blagoic
Replied by blagoic on topic Re: Multiple CB fields

Hi,

Does GJ 2.4 include the possibility to write multiple conditions as mentioned in this thread?

I need to make Auto includes based on age for example ([cb_birthdate] >= 2000-01-01 AND [cb_birthdate] <= 2000-12-31).

If so, how do I write the example above and in which field?

Friend, I can not answer your question. I'm just not a programmer. :side:

12 years 6 months ago #179670 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Multiple CB fields

No, but incubator project CB Auto Actions allows for unlimited conditions and supports GJ 2.4.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreas.hallberg

12 years 6 months ago #179684 by andreas.hallberg
Replied by andreas.hallberg on topic Re: Multiple CB fields
Thanks, time to become a Professional member then ;-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn