Video plugin FOR CB

17 years 4 months ago #27198 by morktron
Replied by morktron on topic Re:Video plugin FOR CB
WebJIVE wrote:

I had the same thing. I talked the user out of having this and used the AllVideosPlugin with YouTube to play this. It worked out great! www.kornerstoneent.com in the MEDIA section.

Hi WebJIVE, I've checked out your site. What an excellent job you have done :)

My client now wants to host video on her server as I can't figure out an easier way for users to add YouTube video (or Google video etc). They would have to type code. Also it would be a 2 step process eg add video to YouTube then add it to my clients site.

So at the moment I'm trying with Galler2 which integrates with Community Builder.

Anyway well done with your site, it's cool!

If you can if would be great if you could share with us how you built it. Otherwsie no worries, cherio

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #27209 by banjomark
Replied by banjomark on topic Re:Video plugin FOR CB
I built a simple youtube plugin + component for the CB profile area on my site (I looked around a bunch and didn't find anything that suited what I wanted).

If anyone wants it let me know - I'm not particularly interested in offering 'official' support, but I'd be more than happy to send it around.

If you want to see an example, head to musicmoose.org (you'll have to register to see it in action though...).

~Mark

17 years 4 months ago #27243 by roblesvic
Replied by roblesvic on topic Re:Video plugin FOR CB
i would like to try out your plugin... where can i get it_

17 years 4 months ago #27284 by Flipsider
Replied by Flipsider on topic Re:Video plugin FOR CB
banjomark wrote:

I built a simple youtube plugin + component for the CB profile area on my site (I looked around a bunch and didn't find anything that suited what I wanted).

If anyone wants it let me know - I'm not particularly interested in offering 'official' support, but I'd be more than happy to send it around.

If you want to see an example, head to musicmoose.org (you'll have to register to see it in action though...).

~Mark

Hey I registered at the site but I cannot login....

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn