[SOLVED] GroupJive dropdown submenu doesn't work

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #269812 by bravostreet
Dear Joomlapolis,

After CB 2.0.10, I've installed and configured GroupJive but there is a problem with all the drop down menus in the gj GroupTabs. Simply don't work, in wall, invites, users, photo etc. (even in IE11, Chrome 44, Firefox etc. etc.) see sub menu attachment.

JQMIGRATE: Logging is active
JQMIGRATE: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated
console.trace()
Uncaught TypeError: $(...).timePicker is not a function

Could be some compatibility problems between GJ 2.7 version and CB 2.0.10? See compatibility attachment.

Another problem is in the new comment guestbook CB Profilebook where the profile book poster comments field in IE11 (only) doesn't respect the 24 native pixels height. Please see see profilebook attachment.

Waiting for Your help!

Thanks in advance.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #269822 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GroupJive dropdown submenu doesn't work
You need to install the fixed GJ Events integration below. It's due to a jQuery error from its calendar time picker.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/227366-groupjive-event-date-problem#253480

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #269834 by bravostreet
Replied by bravostreet on topic GroupJive dropdown submenu doesn't work
Works perfectly! Thanks!

Have You any suggestion about the pixels height problem with IE11 CB Profilebook field?

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 8 months ago #269843 by krileon
Switch to default Joomla template and see if issue persists. Something could be giving it a height of 100% or auto with a parent that has no height resulting in it being small like that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 8 months ago #269869 by bravostreet
Replied by bravostreet on topic GroupJive dropdown submenu doesn't work
With breezer3 or protostar same problem in IE only. CB configuration or GJ parameters styles are on standard.

Do You think there is a solution forcing the profilebookpostercomments text area height? This tab is very important for Our project.

Thank for Your support.
Attachments:

8 years 7 months ago #269892 by krileon
Looks like there's some jQuery setting that textareas height, but that's not working well on IE. Not sure what's causing it at this time, but the below CSS will force a new height.

.cbpbEditor {
    height: auto !important;
}

You can change the auto to expand pixels if you like (e.g. 100px).

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5492

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn