cbsubs - paypal payment error

5 years 2 weeks ago #311569 by bins
Replied by bins on topic cbsubs - paypal payment error
Apologies - I looked at which plugin I had installed!

Yes, it is the standard PP.

I can't see any errors in Notifications or History.

As mentioned, you are taken to PP and then choose of pay with or w/o PP account when it then errors.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 weeks ago #311575 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cbsubs - paypal payment error

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 weeks ago #311595 by bins
Yes, and it didn't work.

Paypal still silent!!!!!

5 years 2 weeks ago #311597 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cbsubs - paypal payment error
The PayPal Standard gateway hasn't been touched for a year now. There's no reason for it to suddenly stop working except a change at PayPal or potentially a problem with your configuration. Have you configured everything correctly? See the below topic for URLs to reach the configuration pages at PayPal as they made them difficult to find.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/240485-cbsubs-and-paypal?start=6#310420

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 weeks ago #311612 by bins
I will look at IPN again, but we have not made any changes to settings as all was working well!

5 years 1 week ago #311748 by bins
As suggested, I have added a text file with the PP response - the notify_url is too long!
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn