CBSubs and Paypal

5 years 2 months ago #310373 by remaxpat
CBSubs and Paypal was created by remaxpat
I updated to latest version of CB and CBsubs and now my paypal gateway is sending the following error; Sorry, payment has not been confirmed by Paypal (no IPN received). IPN must be enabled for auto-recurring payment subscriptions. It has always worked in the past, and IPN is enabled in PayPal.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310381 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs and Paypal
Which PayPal gateway? What version did you update from? Within PayPal you should be able to see the notification log sent to your site to see why it failed. It may not have been able to reach your site or the gateway. Nothing was changed recently in PayPal Standard gateway included with CBSubs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310405 by remaxpat
Replied by remaxpat on topic CBSubs and Paypal
Always keep CB updated so just the last release. I'm using PayPal Standard on 2 sites. One returns the IPN error and the other doesn't get to PayPal, it just errors to "There seems to be something wrong, try again later. I check my subscriptions on the sites and they show a new user and PayPal shows a charge sometimes as I test.

5 years 2 months ago #310407 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs and Paypal
Are you testing with a live PayPal account or are you using the sandbox? The sandbox can be pushed very up to date API that may not be completely compatible since we can't version sandbox calls. Nothing has changed recently with the PayPal implementation. Are you sure you've followed the instructions carefully in the gateways settings and the CBSubs Manual when configuring your PayPal account and gateway?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310409 by remaxpat
Using live not sandbox. I've uninstalled and will reinstall now and see if it helps.

5 years 2 months ago #310412 by remaxpat
I've installed and set up and I can get to PayPal and it processes the payment but when it returns to the site this error shows up: Sorry, payment has not been confirmed by Paypal (no IPN received). IPN must be enabled for auto-recurring payment subscriptions. I get a confirmation email for subscription from paypal and user is added to the site. The subscription I'm signing up for has a 7 day free and recurring payments begin after the 7 days. Could that be the issue?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.576 seconds