__cbsubs_payments table rows too large - migration failing

3 years 1 month ago #323485 by fdinkler
Attempting to migrate to an AWS server, my import is failing with this mysql error:

ERROR 1118 (42000) at line 25 in file: 'cbsubs_payments.dump.sql': Row size too large (> 8126). Changing some columns to TEXT or BLOB may help. In current row format, BLOB prefix of 0 bytes is stored inline.

I've attached the dump file for reference...
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323488 by fdinkler
Appears to be a "MariaDB version 10" versus "MySQL version 5.6" migration problem.
I resolved by moving to MySQL...

3 years 1 month ago #323493 by krileon
Joomla nor CB officially support MariaDB. It may or may not work. We can't really guarantee that it will and is entirely dependent on the MariaDB configuration using at minimum the default settings. Often hosts however are not using the default settings for MariaDB in an effort to reduce storage space. The result is our queries are designed for a default that isn't being used. See the below to ensure MariaDB is configured to at least its default values.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/242484-installation-cb-connect-failed?start=12#318734

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn