[SOLVED] CBSubs Substitutions inside Profile Custom HTML Field

2 years 4 months ago #326915 by galanopd
I have updated to new version and tested.
It seems that on the list it appears only to some users while not to others.
When click on a user from the list and see the profile, it is visible as before.

Html fields are identical with only Plan Id different...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #326918 by krileon
The displayed user is set for each individual row so it should work fine for everyone. So the users it's not displaying for on list displays fine after visiting their profile? I'm not seeing such behavior in my tests. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials with instructions to see this issue and will take a look as maybe there's a usecase I didn't account for.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #326919 by galanopd

So the users it's not displaying for on list displays fine after visiting their profile?

That is correct.

One thing I noticed though, is that for the user where html info is visible on the list, all users belong in the same plan/user group/view access level the html is also visible.

I will upload it later on tonight and send you the details to connect.

EDIT: Issue solved. I had forgotten to call some of the html fields in the list column so it was showing only the ones I had added for testing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #326952 by galanopd
I have around 40 plans and I am using a different HTML field for each one of them with the following code

[cbsubs:if user="#displayed" plan="26" status="A"]

Subscription plan: [cbsubs:plans user="#displayed" plan="26" output="name" /]

Signup: [cbsubs:subscriptions user="#displayed" plan="26" output="signup_date" /]

Valid through: [cbsubs:subscriptions user="#displayed" plan="26" output="expiry_date" /]

[/cbsubs:if]

[cbsubs:if user="#displayed" plan="26" status="X"]

Expired subscription, please renew!

The question is, is it possible to combine them in one HTML field rather than having 40?
I tried repeating the code one below another in a single HTML field by changing plan="plan_id" only but it didn't work.

2 years 4 months ago #326965 by beat
I just tried on our demo site (free plan no 2, pro plan no 1), and appending the substitutions for various plans in a new HTML field-type works fine (provided "Prepare content using CMS Content plugins" is turned on in the field parameters tab:
[cbsubs:if user="#displayed" plan="1" status="A"]
Subscription plan: [cbsubs:plans user="#displayed" plan="1" output="name" /]
Signup: [cbsubs:subscriptions user="#displayed" plan="1" output="signup_date" /]
Valid through: [cbsubs:subscriptions user="#displayed" plan="1" output="expiry_date" /]
[cbsubs:else]
NOPE!
[/cbsubs:else]

[cbsubs:if user="#displayed" plan="1" status="X"]
NOPE!

[cbsubs:if user="#displayed" plan="2" status="A"]
Subscription plan: [cbsubs:plans user="#displayed" plan="2" output="name" /]
Signup: [cbsubs:subscriptions user="#displayed" plan="2" output="signup_date" /]
Valid through: [cbsubs:subscriptions user="#displayed" plan="2" output="expiry_date" /]
NOPE!

[cbsubs:if user="#displayed" plan="2" status="X"]
NOPE!

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

2 years 4 months ago #326971 by galanopd
Strange...

Thank you Beat I will check this again.
Maybe I missed something

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn