2Checkout Gateway not confirming subscription

12 years 3 months ago #188045 by Websatisfaction
Replied by Websatisfaction on topic Re: 2Checkout Gateway not confirming subscription
Well when using a Paypal Sandbox a successful transaction would log the following actions to confirm payment:

- "Updating payment basket status: Completed because of event received: web_accept. Previous status was: NotInitiated"

- " User subscription activated as New "

- " Updating payment record because of new status of payment basket: Completed because of event received: web_accept. Previous status was: NotInitiated"

All state the "Change: Insert" which i guess are INSERT in the database
All three messages are generated at the same time no time change between them.

Now when using 2Checkout i get the following:

- "User subscription record created with status: R"
- "User subscription record created with status: R" (not a typo the same appears twice only difference is Table Key 137 and the following is 138)

- " Store payment basket " ( i guess this one is supposed to confirm the payment but the "payment_status" is not changed to "completed" it is left as "not_initiated" )

Again all are INSERTs.

As you can noticed the History Logs completely different but the final result is that the payment is not being initiated and/or confirming its completion.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188381 by Websatisfaction
Replied by Websatisfaction on topic Re: 2Checkout Gateway not confirming subscription
Any ideas? i pretty much stuck on this part.

12 years 3 months ago #188458 by krileon
R means return (PDT), your site never received an IPN from 2Checkout ("I" means IPN)? Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. If you'd like me to also review 2Checkout configuration please also provide 2Checkout login credentials with your PM.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #188468 by Websatisfaction
PM sent with the info required.

Thanks

12 years 3 months ago #188669 by nant

Websatisfaction wrote: PM sent with the info required.

Thanks

Kyle asked me to take a look and I did.

Your 2co Site Management -> URL* is not set.
It should be set to the URL of your homepage.

Ask the 2checkout team to fix this for you (i don;t know how) and then retest.

No IPN will work if this is not properly set.

12 years 3 months ago #188693 by Websatisfaction
We contacted 2Checkout on this matter because there in know way of changing this that we can see.
But neither manual (Cbsubs or 2checkout) mention " URL* " or how to change it. In the 2Checkout manual on page-5 they literally skip this paramater.

Does this have to do with it being in demo mode?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn