2Checkout Gateway not confirming subscription

12 years 3 months ago #187987 by Websatisfaction
2Checkout Gateway not confirming subscription was created by Websatisfaction
Setup of the gateway was followed exactly as described in CBsubs manual 1.2.2
2checkout Demo account created for testing purposes with a respective API user.

The following was configuration were set in CBsubs:
- 2co ID number (Vendor Account Number)
- User API (username for the account)
- Password API (password for the account)
- secret word
- Test Mode/ Demo mode
- Recurring payments
- Purchase Routine set to "Multi-page"
- No Fraud check activated (although have tried all three options)

* At this point 2Checkout does not give me any error at out when fetching my company info *

Have read the post on "2checkout tab" about zipping the plugin in "processor" folder than installing through CB.
This was done successfully and tab does exist.

Tab was filled with the necessary information for recurring payments in the "2checkout tab" - both the "2co id" and "product id" (taken from the URL).

The following was configuration were set in 2checkout:
- API user created
- secret word
- Products created to match it individual CBsubs Plan
- All Approved URLs are left blank (as stated in another post i read in the forum)
- Notification URLs was placed in the correct section under "Notifications-> global setting" (as stated in the manual)
- Direct Return is set to "Direct Return" but also tried "Header Redirect" option

Am i missing anything? Have went over the manual and forums several times.
Payment is being charged through 2Checkout but when returned to my website i get this message:

" No suitable basket found. "

1) Subscription is not confirmed, so user is not but into the correct group.
2) No error log (since there is no error i imagine)
3) Basket does not show the transaction initiated (user is seen but no info in the "gateway account" or "Status" columns in Cbsubs
4) No info on the transaction in the "Notification" tab in Cbsubs either.

*** Attached image with the Basket view in CBsubs so you can view the purchases made with Paypal Sandbox are documented but anything using 2checkout are just left blank ****

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187989 by Websatisfaction
Replied by Websatisfaction on topic Re: 2Checkout Gateway not confirming subscription
no basket info under Gateway.png

12 years 3 months ago #187994 by nant
No info in the notifications icon area means that you have not configured 2co side to send IPNs.

Maybe check the Global URL for INS notifications setting.

12 years 3 months ago #188002 by Websatisfaction
Replied by Websatisfaction on topic Re: 2Checkout Gateway not confirming subscription
Yes i have set the Global URL and have activated all Notification with the URL generated by CBsubs in the 2Checkout configuration view.

Following the instructions from the manual

Global URL for INS notifications to set into 2Checkout:

www.empoweridea.com/dev/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=4&result=notify&format=raw

Is it generating the url incorrectly? Has something changed?

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #188004 by Websatisfaction

Websatisfaction wrote: Yes i have set the Global URL and have activated all Notification with the URL generated by CBsubs in the 2Checkout configuration view.

Following the instructions from the manual

Global URL for INS notifications to set into 2Checkout:

www.empoweridea.com/dev/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=4&result=notify&format=raw

Is it generating the url incorrectly? Has something changed?

If you test the URL generated by CBsubs payement gateway setup view, you will get a blank white screen with the message "No suitable basket found" which is what i am currently receiving when going through the subscription process.

12 years 3 months ago #188032 by krileon
Are there any errors within the History Log regarding your purchase attempt. As if there was a problem with an IPN or PDT it will often tell you specifically in History Log what failed. I've no experience with 2Checkout however and recommend following exact instructions provided in documentation as well as provided in backend of 2Checkout gateway.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn