Subscription Payments not updating CBSubs

12 years 2 months ago #191999 by moozarkgrl
Subscription Payments not updating CBSubs was created by moozarkgrl
I have two subscription options. The registration process works OK. The payment portion on the PayPal side works OK. However, I continue getting notification errors for "IPN Amount/item mismatch / Fraud attempt". I have to enable the user manually as well as manually update their subscriptions. I have read over the entire CB Subs documentation and this is not addressed OR I'm really missing something. I've been going back and forth between Paypal settings and CBSubs settings the past 4 days and still can't seem to resolve this. I could submit the raw log if needed but really need help in resolving this.
Help!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192061 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Subscription Payments not updating CBSubs
Please see my reply to your other thread below as believe have answered this issue in my second part of the reply.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/191831-notification-errors-after-payment-received#191831

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn