[SOLVED] cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #213695 by rflores2323
I am not a developer and needed to get some help since when trying to get into the configuration tab I am getting the below error.

cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted

joomla 2.5.8
cb 1.9 (updated)
cbsubs 2.0.2
php version 5.2.17

I have read that the cause might be "wrong ioncube version loaded or it's not loaded at all " I have no clue how to fix this.

Please help. Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #213719 by rflores2323
Replied by rflores2323 on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted
please help. thanks

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213720 by rflores2323
Replied by rflores2323 on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted
double post

11 years 6 months ago #213743 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted
You have the wrong version of ioncube for your server or PHP.ini isn't configured properly causing a silent server error and preventing ioncube from loading and working correctly. This has been answered over a dozen times, please contact your host as they're responsible for configuring ioncube for you or at least providing instructions as to how.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 5 months ago #216275 by avantmg
Replied by avantmg on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted
Hi:

We are having the same problem, I have doubled check my ioncube installation and made sure to update all cbsubs and cbsubs paid subscription files. I have also contacted our hosting administrator who verified that ioncube is indeed loading correctly with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.2.2. Can you please help?

11 years 5 months ago #216323 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: cbpaidsubscriptions.php is corrupted
Then you've a php.ini configuration issue or you have not placed php.ini in Joomla root and root/administrator. If is placed in the correct locations then it's probably a configuration issue where php.ini is trying to load PHP extension that don't exist. If you're on hostgator they're famous for providing a bugged php.ini and I've had to fix it 3 times on users installs; please review the below topic.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/212054-solved-cb-subs-corrupted-message?limit=6&start=6#212738

Another similar issue can be found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/192230-solved-500-error-when-i-click-on-configuration#192276

Another as follows.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/86-cbsubs-paid-membership-management-solution/184695-problems-installing-cb-subs?limit=6&start=6

Please understand I can't keep fixing issues caused by bad hosting, pick your hosts more carefully that can provide a working experience; they should easily be able to see the extension load failure in their server logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn