right modules disappear if cbpaidsubsbot activate

11 years 4 months ago #218284 by smash91
Thank you, in fact if I disable CBSubsContent in CB and I active cbpaidsubsbot the right modules disappear ...
I'll do a test on the site by selecting another template when there will be less people on the site ...

I wish you informed

Thanks
Best regards

smash91 wrote: Hello

Thank you for your post
it seems that your problem is related to mine. If I disable cbsubscontent but I let cbpaidsubsbot active, the problem is still there ...

Probably a bug somewhere ...

Best reagards

oorc wrote: Hey there!

My first post here! Yay!

Sorry, that was off topic... :)

I just wanted to say that I'm experiencing a very similar issue. I'm fairly confident it has to do with configuration (seeing as I have a TON left to do). I'm running Joomla 2.5.8, using the ja_purity_ii template. On my site, when this Joomla plugin (cbpaidsubsbot) is active (deactivating the CB Subs Content CB plugin did not work), the entire module(s) do not disappear, but their outer borders with the collapsible functionality vanishes (left and right modules, not just right). In other words, all of the content is still visible, and still placed within the correct section of my site, but it is no longer wrapped in the correct div.

When I log in as the superuser in the front end, they're still gone, but I have a suspicion this has to do with the fact that I haven't configured any plans yet in CB Subs.

But it does seem strange to me (at my current level of knowledge) that this formatting would be invisible to anyone visiting the site.

Again, though, I'm sure it has more to do with configuration than an actual bug. But in case someone has some insight on this, I wanted to speak up!

Thanks!

~Ryan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 months ago #218677 by oorc
I just wanted to bring it up in case it's important info; we're not at a point where we're planning on restricting content yet. So, at least for me, it's all right that it's not working. :)

I'll be back in touch when/if the issue arises. Thanks!

~Ryan

11 years 4 months ago #218768 by smash91
In fact, if I enable "cbpaidsubsbot" with a template as "JA Purity", no problem with the right modules. So this is a bug caused by my template.
The hardest part now will be to find or is the concern of this template ...

Best regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn