CB Subs to protect a menu_item/article?

11 years 3 months ago #219702 by techbranchsm
CB Subs to protect a menu_item/article? was created by techbranchsm
Can CB Subs protect a menu_item/article?

Is it possible and how would I do it?

For example, I would like to create an article that will hold a form. I will only want people who have paid for a specific subscription to have access to that menu_itme/article form. The reason is I have some custom tables and fields I need to build.

Thanks.
Sean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #219807 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs to protect a menu_item/article?
Yes, install CBSubs Content then edit your plan and on the integrations tab select Content and select Joomla articles to protect from there as well as menu links. You can protect extensions, modules, and custom URLs on the Extensions tab as well. Please review your CBSubs documentation for further usage information.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 weeks ago #224997 by techbranchsm
Replied by techbranchsm on topic CB Subs to protect a menu_item/article?
I have installed and enabled the plugin but I don't see the "Content" option in the Field drop-down under Integrations.

11 years 3 weeks ago #225026 by krileon
Once installed and enabled you need to edit your plan then click Integrations tab and you'll see Content and Extension tabs which are provided by CBSubs Content. Please see your CBSubs documentation for detailed installation and setup instructions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 weeks ago #225045 by techbranchsm
Replied by techbranchsm on topic CB Subs to protect a menu_item/article?
I have verified the installation but I still do not see the Content and Extension tabs under a edited or new plan under integrations?

11 years 3 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #225081 by krileon
Once installed and Enabled navigate to CB > Plugin Management > CB Paid Subscriptions > Plans > YOUR PLAN > Integrations > Content. I don't know what more to advise as that's where it should be if CBSubs Content is installed and enabled. Ensure you have the correct version of CBSubs Content for your version of CBSubs, but even that shouldn't stop its tab from displaying.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn