CB Conditional & Url of plan to display only a plan

11 years 2 months ago #220688 by _Pascal_
Hi all,

Could it be possible to use the plan subscription URL :

Example :
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=2

WITH the use of CB Conditional & tab registering (step by step mode) enabled ?

Regards,
Pascal C.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 months ago #220756 by krileon
Step by Step should be working fine on plan URLs in CBSubs 3.x now. If not you can find a quickfix at the below URL.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/208701-cb-subs-and-cb-conditional?start=18#209568

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 months ago #221916 by _Pascal_
Yes,

You are right. CB SUBS 3.0 + CB conditional 3.0 works (step by step + plan choice).

But in my case, my customer doesn't want to upgrade now (and she wants the step by step mode). i.e. CB 2.0.2+CB3.0.

So, keeping the step by step mode, I would like to activate the (other) plan n°2 by javascript or php. (Like that, the fields will be hidden or not according to CB Conditional).

Is it possible via API ?
How can I do that ?

Thanks. :unsure:

11 years 2 months ago #221984 by krileon
On the workflows tab of your plans you can select fields to hide on registration. CBSubs can not condition the same as CB Conditional though, it's only plan based; not field value based. Conditionals work fine on plan pages, it's just step by step that does not work and I've already provided a quickfix for it to work on CBSubs 2.x.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Pascal_

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn