my current version cb subs is 1.03 help!

11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #224229 by CosmicGlenn
my current version cb subs is 1.03 help! was created by CosmicGlenn
MY CURRENT VERSION OF CB SUBS (1.03) DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK WITH JOOMLA 2.5. I CURRENTLY RUN CB SUBS VERSION 1.03 ON A SITE WITH JOOMLA 1.5. I AM REBUILDING THAT SITE ONTO A NEW SERVER, UTILIZING A VIRGIN INSTALL, WHILE THE FIRST SITE IS STILL RUNNING THE CB SUBS 1.03.
AFTER RUNNING INTO DIFFICULTY INSTALLING CB SUBS 1.03 ON THE NEW SITE, I NOTICED THAT I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.0 AND AM CURIOUS IF THIS VERSION IS COMPATIBLE/IF I AM ABLE TO USE IT. AFTER DOWNLOADING 2.0 I ATTEMPTED TO INSTALL AND WAS TOLD I DID NOT HAVE A LICENSE. I DO HAVE A LICENSE FOR VERSION 1.03.
HOW MUCH WOULD I PAY FOR A LICENSE IF THIS VERSION IS COMPATIBLE WITH JOOMLA 2.5?
[3:20:43 AM] Karyn: MY CURRENT VERSION OF CB SUBS (1.03) DOES NOT SEEM TO WORK WITH JOOMLA 2.5. I CURRENTLY RUN CB SUBS VERSION 1.03 ON A SITE WITH JOOMLA 1.5. I AM REBUILDING THAT SITE ONTO A NEW SERVER, UTILIZING A VIRGIN INSTALL OF JOOMLA 2.5, WHILE THE FIRST SITE IS STILL RUNNING THE CB SUBS 1.03.
AFTER RUNNING INTO DIFFICULTY INSTALLING CB SUBS 1.03 ON THE NEW SITE, I NOTICED THAT I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.0 AND AM CURIOUS IF THIS VERSION IS COMPATIBLE/IF I AM ABLE TO USE IT. AFTER DOWNLOADING 2.0 I ATTEMPTED TO INSTALL AND WAS TOLD I DID NOT HAVE A LICENSE. I DO HAVE A LICENSE FOR VERSION 1.03.
MUST I PAY FOR A LICENSE FOR A VERSION THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH JOOMLA 2.5?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #224231 by nant
Please use lowercase when posting forum messages - upper case is considered as screaming and also very difficult to read.

You purchased a 500 user single site CBSubs license back in 2010-04-06.
This initial purchase has a 1 year maintenance period included (allowing you to download and use new releases with your license for on year).
The maintenance period expired and you never renewed (you must have seen messages in your CBSubs backend about new releases).

In December 2012 we released the new CBSubs GPL 3.0 product:
www.joomlapolis.com/news/18335-cbsubs-30-goes-gpl-

We sent newsletters and personal mailings to all existing CBSubs purchasers with migration offers.

Please check your mailbox and spam folders for your messages.
You must have got them and they either ended up in your spam folder or you just ignored them.

CBSubs 1.0.3 is old and will not work on CB 1.9 (which is needed for Joomla 2.5/3.0).

So answer is that you need to upgrade your CB version to latest 1.9 in order to be able to use CB on Joomla 2.5/3.0.

You need to purchase a CBSubs GPL 3.0 membership in order to get access to CBSubs GPL 3.0 (contact us to see if we can extend the migration discount for you even at this late time).

11 years 1 month ago #224233 by CosmicGlenn
Replied by CosmicGlenn on topic MY CURRENT VERSION OF CB SUBS is 1.03 help!
opps. sorry about the caps . Im vision impaired and helps me to see and forgot about how it looked when posting.

11 years 1 month ago #224235 by CosmicGlenn
Ive had 2 PC crashes and have lost most e-mail from past offers. Can you please tell me where to go to see if one can be extended to me. I love CBsubs and it has literary saved my life.

11 years 1 month ago #224266 by nant

CosmicGlenn wrote: Ive had 2 PC crashes and have lost most e-mail from past offers. Can you please tell me where to go to see if one can be extended to me. I love CBsubs and it has literary saved my life.

Ok, no issues with the CAPS - do whatever works for you - we will adapt.

Please use contact us form (see page footer) and we will see how to help you get migration price you missed.

11 years 1 month ago #224425 by CosmicGlenn
Hi Nant
Im some what confused. If i upgrade to advance will that give me access to CBsubs 3 or will I need to purchase both?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn