multilanguage in confirmation & approval emails?

17 years 3 months ago #28943 by smeallum
Oliver,

Please read the solution i described. I even pasted the piece of code of the config file, to better illustrate it.

It works perfectly. All the registration process emails are sent in the language that the visitor is reading the site in.

Cheers,
NiCo

P.D: As i said, the only downside is that you won´t be able to use the configuration from the backend anymore. If you do so, you lose the hack. It´s ok for me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 3 months ago #28946 by nant
smeallum wrote:

Oliver,

Please read the solution i described. I even pasted the piece of code of the config file, to better illustrate it.

It works perfectly. All the registration process emails are sent in the language that the visitor is reading the site in.

Cheers,
NiCo

P.D: As i said, the only downside is that you won´t be able to use the configuration from the backend anymore. If you do so, you lose the hack. It´s ok for me.

you should be able to get the exact same effect if you use a language string in the email message in the registration confguration. no code changes needed.

17 years 3 months ago #29110 by Patkei
Hello guys!

I am new with Joomla. About Welcome email for a multilingual site. I already installed the respective plugins for different languages. In the Welcome message, I got a mixed message in English (default) and the right (language). Is someone there who could give me a hand with the "switch" option. I am not a programmer and I have difficulty implementing Nico's fix for more than three languages.

:( actually, I feel somehow lost.

Thank you in advance for any comment, recommendation, advise!

Pat

Post edited by: Patkei, at: 2007/01/17 06:11

17 years 3 months ago #29117 by Patkei
Hello everybody!

Does anybody know if there is a way to format the WELCOME email (configuration manager - Registration)?
One more!

- I would like to know if there is a way to erase inactive USERS? I have seen that fonctionality
in drupal before, but I cannot find it for Joomla, does the CB offer such a fonctionality?

Thank you!

Pat

Post edited by: Patkei, at: 2007/01/17 06:08

15 years 10 months ago #65590 by metmusic

you should be able to get the exact same effect if you use a language string in the email message in the registration confguration. no code changes needed.

What kind of string??? Could you give explain how to do this?

Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn