Automated Payment for Offline Payment

7 years 6 months ago #286599 by gizycki
Automated Payment for Offline Payment was created by gizycki
Hi,

i use "Offline Payment" method for German "Lastschrift".
Now i need to realise an auto-recourring of subscriptions (incl. auto invoices). How can i realise this with "Offline Payment" method???

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #286610 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Automated Payment for Offline Payment
Recurring offline payments at this time is currently not possible. We've a feature ticket to possibly review implementing this in the future. You maybe able to force it by using CB Auto Actions and its CB Paid Subscriptions action when the plan expires to just renew it. Example usage as follows.

Plan Active
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Global
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
2: [var2] Not Equal To A

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 6 months ago #286647 by gizycki
Replied by gizycki on topic Automated Payment for Offline Payment
Ok, i do not understand really but i will look in the documentation and give it a try.
If i fail, would you help me by configuring my test-installation so it is going to work?

Wen do you think, will auto-recurring offline payments be possible in further updates?

7 years 6 months ago #286656 by krileon

If i fail, would you help me by configuring my test-installation so it is going to work?

No, we do not provide such a service here. I can only provide you with simple examples. The provided CB Auto Actions usage covers 90% of the usage. You'd simply need to configure the Action portion by selecting your plan you want renewed and replacing PLAN_ID_HERE in the conditions.

Wen do you think, will auto-recurring offline payments be possible in further updates?

I've no idea. It may not be implemented at all. It's pending further review and consideration. Personally I makes zero sense to me, but it has been requested a few times. It adds manual work to an automated system (if they don't pay you need to keep track of that and be on top of disabling their subscription instead of just paying the basket as payment comes).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 6 months ago #286660 by gizycki
Replied by gizycki on topic Automated Payment for Offline Payment
In Germany we haf a payment called "Lastschrift". In this case, we get an printed formular from subscribers with their bank-account and their ok to that recurring payment-method. With this formular we can recieve the payments from the bank. Not just one time, but every time we need it.

Unfortunatly you do not have this payment-method included. So we try to use the offline-payment method for that "Lastschrift"-payment method by change it a bit (there is no bill to display, but the formular to print it out)...

So this auto-recurring make sense in this case, because we can get the money by ourself from the bank. We just need a new invoice in the profile-area of the subscriber. Understand?

Perhaps you have now an other hint for me to realise this "Lastschrift" payment method...?

7 years 6 months ago #286662 by krileon
A payment gateway for your gateway would be what you'd need instead of forcing offline gateway to do it. Regardless we'll still be looking into and considering recurring payments for offline gateway. For now the only suggestion I have is to try and let CB Auto Actions auto-renew it when it expires.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn