[#7341] User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #308297 by gaylpunzalan
Hi.

Under Paid Subscriptions > Settings:
Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions) is set to NO.

A user with expired subscription is still able to log in.

Where do I make the adjustments?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308321 by krileon
Do they have any other subscription still active? Edit them within CB > User Management and review their Subscription tab as any active subscription will still allow login (even if the subscription is a free plan).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308326 by gaylpunzalan
Replied by gaylpunzalan on topic User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login
There's only one plan - Membership. How do I remove the FREE plan?

I had Community Builder going on, with all users in FREE plan. Then we bought and implemented CBSubs, where we applied subscription to those who have paid.

I thought that once they subscribe, the FREE plan for them is not in effect. So now, when their subscription expires, they're moved to FREE? How do I remove FREE subscription? I have already set "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions)" to NO.

Thank you for assisting!

5 years 4 months ago #308341 by krileon
If you don't have a free plan within CBSubs > Plans then they don't have a free plan. They have no active plan in this case and login should ask them to renew or subscribe. Please ensure the cbpaidsubsbot within Extensions > Plugins is published and if is missing please be sure to install it, publish it, and retry. Note CB Moderators are exempt from that requirement and can always login so be sure you're testing with a regular registered user. If you are be sure Moderator View Access Level is set correctly in CB > Configuration > Moderation as if it's set to Public or Registered then every user is a CB Moderator.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308342 by gaylpunzalan
Replied by gaylpunzalan on topic User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login
Installed the cbsubspaidbot, expired subscription is still able to log in. Any other work around?

5 years 4 months ago #308352 by krileon
Is it also published and public? Please also be sure you're using CBs login module and not Joomlas or some 3rd party login as those won't fire CBs login triggers, which CBSubs acts on.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn