[#7341] User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login

5 years 4 months ago #308416 by gaylpunzalan
Replied by gaylpunzalan on topic User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login
Updated CB to the latest, and also CBSubs, still the same.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308441 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and seams to be due to the custom usergroup usage. If the user is assigned the Registered usergroup it seams to work perfectly fine. Soon as you remove Registered and assign them to your custom usergroup under Registered it no longer blocks the login. This appears to be a bug in CBSubs it self, but unsure where at this time. Have added a bug ticket for further investigation.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 4 months ago #308442 by gaylpunzalan
Replied by gaylpunzalan on topic User With Expired Subscription Still Able To Login
Hello Kyle, I will try to include "Registered" in the usergroup assignment and see if it works.

So user will belong to two group - the actual usergroup + Registered. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you for all your work and will wait for the fix.

5 years 4 months ago #308443 by gaylpunzalan
GUESS WHAT?! It worked!

Just assign the user to "Registered" aside from the group the user is actually assigned to!

Only other thing, when user is blocked, it should show a RENEW BUTTON so user can actually renew. If user is blocked because of expired subscription, how will he be able to renew so he can log in?
Attachments:

5 years 4 months ago #308448 by krileon
It's only partially working if they also have Registered. They have to have ONLY Registered for it to work correctly. I've marked the ticket as High priority and let Beat know as something odd is happening with the access check.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308453 by gaylpunzalan
Alright then, will you shoot me an email or reply here once that is fixed?

Again, thank you so much Kyle!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn