[#7509] Bad credit card type in Stripe

5 years 4 days ago - 5 years 13 hours ago #311420 by cppleal
Hi.

I have problems with the type of card (bad credit card type: please check credit-card type again) when I select the payment by Popup (Checkout).

The same thing happens to me if I select InlineForm (elements), and I do not select any type of card.

However, when selecting InlineForm with some type of default card, being mandatory, process the payment correctly.

How can I resolve it, since my intention is to use the payment through PopUp (checkout).

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 days ago #311449 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bad credit card type in Stripe
You shouldn't be reaching the credit card form at all. You should see a popup as shown below.

This will not work if your site for whatever reason is blocking Stripes JS from loading in.

The same thing happens to me if I select InlineForm (elements), and I do not select any type of card.

That's normal, because you selected no card types to be available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

5 years 3 days ago #311452 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Bad credit card type in Stripe
Yes, sorry ... I get to the screen they indicate me and when they answer me they indicate the error mentioned.

In popup mode, it does not give me the option to select card types.

Attachments:

5 years 3 days ago #311453 by krileon
You're not supposed to select a card type. Simply input your card details in the popup and click the Pay button at the bottom of the popup. Once it's done paying (the button will change to a loading indicator) you should be sent to the payment complete page. This all appears to be working fine in my tests. I've no clue how you've even reaching the credit card form page as there's a redirect to send away from there for the popup method.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 days ago #311462 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Bad credit card type in Stripe
In the first post I indicated the process of how when choosing the inline form, if no card is selected, it is the same error that occurs when I select the popup model.
That is why I thought there was a bug in that procedure.
Tomorrow I will provide some more details of the configuration.

Thanks.

5 years 2 days ago #311476 by krileon
You don't select any card types when using the Checkout (Pop-up) payment method. Are you saying if you toggle it to Inline Form (Elements), unselect all card types, then toggle it back to Checkout (Pop-up) it causes that error? It's normal to see that error if no card types are selected and using Inline Form (Elements) payment method, but not if using Checkout (Pop-up).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn