[#7509] Bad credit card type in Stripe

5 years 2 days ago #311477 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Bad credit card type in Stripe
Not exactly.

My deduction is as follows:
  1. With "Popup" I have error of not selected type of card
  2. With "Inline Form", I have the same error if I do not select type of card.
  3. With "Inline Form", it works for me if I select the type of card.
  4. Conclusion: how to select the type of card with option "Popup"?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 days ago #311478 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bad credit card type in Stripe

Conclusion: how to select the type of card with option "Popup"?

You don't select card types for popup method. Is CB, CBSubs, and CBSubs Stripe completely up to date? I'm seeing no such issue with the popup usage. What is "Choose payment method" set to within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets?

I don't know how you're even managing to set "Accepted credit cards" to nothing being selected; CBSubs doesn't allow that and should re-select Visa and Mastercard (the defaults) if you uncheck everything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 1 day ago #311489 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Bad credit card type in Stripe
Versiones instaladas:
  • CB CORE 2.4.1+build.2019.03.20.18.53.12.fea4e999d
  • CB Paid Subscriptions 4.3.0+build.2019.03.19.23.28.31.2afa655e2
  • Stripe 4.3.0+build.2019.03.19.23.28.31.2afa655e2
In the CBSubs configuration, you are informed: "Choose payment method by showing all buttons available for payment".

I tried the other configuration and it gives me the same error.

Thanks.

5 years 1 day ago #311499 by krileon
Strange, I'm not sure what more to suggest. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 35 minutes ago - 5 years 29 minutes ago #311518 by krileon
Ok, have reviewed your install. Appears to be due to "Payment Button", "Custom button text/image", or a combination of two parameters. I've reset those parameters back to default and confirmed it works fine. I've added a bug ticket to investigate and fix what's causing this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7509

You also do not have webhooks configured. Webhooks will be mandatory in the next major release of CBSubs Stripe so I recommend configuring that as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

5 years 18 minutes ago #311519 by krileon
Ok, issue has been fixed for a future release. For now do not use the "Custom button text/image" parameter as it will cause the issue again. You can use "Payment Button" to change the button icon freely though.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn