[#8012] Shared Membership "Limit Reached" UI Suggestion & Question

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #318539 by AlexRag
Hello. Firstly I am liking the new Family Plan plugin so far. I have several questions but will post them separately. Here is the first...

While testing out the user experience, I wanted to make a suggestion in a situation when the primary plan holder has reached the limit on sharing.

On the page that they access by clicking the "Shared" Description" button there is no indication that they have reached the max, except that the Share Box is not there.

I was wondering if its possible to add some message in what is now an empty space where the share box was if the share limit has been reached to something like "Sharing limit is reached."? Or something that can be customized using the language plugins. (See image)

I was also wondering about the purpose of the empty row, especially when the limit is reached. (This is really just an aesthetics question).

Thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #318551 by krileon
Yeah, it'd probably be a good idea to have a message there explaining limit is reached and how to free up the limit. Have added a feature ticket for this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8012

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn