Subscriptions tab is missing for front end users

3 years 4 weeks ago #323859 by bydomino
We moved a client to our servers got them setup, they were using out of date
components and plugins,
We updated all of the related CB plugins and this tab is still missing.
can you please let me know what I need to do to resolve this?

THANKS!

RAY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 weeks ago #323866 by krileon
Is it globally turned off in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans via the "Show on CB User Profile" parameter? Ensure that parameter is set to "Display Subscriptions tab on User Profile". Next ensure the Subscription tab in CB > Tab Management is published and its Access is set to a view access level the user can access (e.g. Public or Registered).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 weeks ago #323868 by bydomino
Yep it is set to "Display Subscriptions tab on User Profile"
ad under tab management
Subscription is set to public and matches other visible tabs already appearing.

3 years 4 weeks ago #323871 by krileon
Edit the Subscription tab in CB > Tab Management and under Integrations ensure you're not conditioning it away with CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection or CB Conditional. Ensure CB Paid Subscriptions in CB > Plugin Management is also published otherwise CBSubs plugin itself won't even load on frontend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 weeks ago #323875 by bydomino
cbpaidsubsbot - shows to be active
Editing Subscription tab integrations as well as CB Conditional say normal CB settings

3 years 4 weeks ago #323876 by krileon

cbpaidsubsbot - shows to be active

That is not CB Paid Subscriptions. That's just the Joomla plugin for CBSubs to act on Joomla content. CBSubs itself is in CB > Plugin Management as "CB Paid Subscriptions". Please be sure it is published.

If you still don't see the tab then do you have any plans available? It won't display the tab if there's nothing available to subscribe to.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.604 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn