CBSubs + iDev Affiliate Integration issue...

2 years 8 months ago #325813 by Strategisto2da
Replied by Strategisto2da on topic CBSubs + iDev Affiliate Integration issue...
"The only 2 things that will stop CBSubs from calling iDevAffiliate API is either that path is wrong or the price is 0 (e.g. it'll skip free plans)."

Does that include plans with a free trial? Then payment? As in "Free 5-day trial, then $19/month?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #325816 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs + iDev Affiliate Integration issue...

Does that include plans with a free trial? Then payment? As in "Free 5-day trial, then $19/month?"

Yes, it will skip sending to iDevAffiliate the free trial. It should send the $19 at time of renewal or at least should attempt to do so since it's not $0.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #326042 by Strategisto2da
Sorry, could not find PM button... Response below in next post.

Kyle, "PMed" the latest response I have on this. Appreciate you looking at it again... Thanks

2 years 8 months ago #326043 by Strategisto2da
Still not working Kyle,

Latest from iDev Affiliate...

"They have a tracking pixel call being made to our system. This tracking pixel call is passing data to our system. THIS IS THEIR OWN CODE DOING IT. We're simply asking to SEE that data being passed to us so we can troubleshoot why a commission is not being created. After every order this call is made. ITS THEIR CODE DOING IT!

If we can't see the data they are passing to us, its impossible to troubleshoot.

Also, does CB Subs support IPv6? This very well could be the problem.. The IP address they are passing to us.. but we can't possibly know this until and unless they send us a sampling of data being passed after an order is placed.. hence the need to see the data they are passing.

All they need to do is show us the list of variables/values being passed in THEIR CODE when making the call to iDevAffiliate. Its honestly very simply and should not take but a few minutes to enable some sort of debug option on the tracking pixel call then place a test order to get/see the data that you can then pass to me for review."

2 years 8 months ago #326055 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs + iDev Affiliate Integration issue...

They have a tracking pixel call being made to our system. This tracking pixel call is passing data to our system. THIS IS THEIR OWN CODE DOING IT. We're simply asking to SEE that data being passed to us so we can troubleshoot why a commission is not being created. After every order this call is made. ITS THEIR CODE DOING IT!

The data sent to iDevAffiliate does not belong to us. It belongs to you. We cannot provide that information to them because we have no idea what your plan ids are, your users ids are, what prices you set, etc.. That's information you need to provide them as I explained below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/244136-cbsubs-idev-affiliate-integration-issue#325688

All they need to do is show us the list of variables/values being passed in THEIR CODE when making the call to iDevAffiliate.

I've already provided a list of variables we are sending below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cb-paid-subscriptions-support/244136-cbsubs-idev-affiliate-integration-issue#325688

Again, we have no idea what the values are except for "profile" and sometimes "idev_option_2" depending on configuration. Everything else is unique to your site. We cannot know that information. Example as follows.

idev_saleamt = This is the price of the plan being purchased and will be the price you set in CBSubs > Plans
idev_ordernum = This is the id of the basket being purchased and can be found in CBSubs > Baskets
idev_option_1 = This is whatever you set for "Optional iDev Variable #1: CB field" in CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > iDevAff
idev_option_2 = This is whatever you set for "Optional iDev Variable #2: CB field" in CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > iDevAff OR it will be set to "Completed" OR "Pending" if you didn't select a field to send
idev_option_3 = This is the id of the plan being purchased and can be found in CBSubs > Plans
ip_address = This is the ip address of the basket being purchased and can be found in CBSubs > Baskets
coupon_code = This is whatever promo code they used if they used one otherwise it's not sent

Its honestly very simply and should not take but a few minutes to enable some sort of debug option on the tracking pixel call then place a test order to get/see the data that you can then pass to me for review.

We are not using a tracking pixel. We are sending an HTTP GET request to the sale.php endpoint. If they have a better API to be using then I'll be glad to use it if they can provide it, but I've yet to find one on their sites developer portal for logging commissions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn