[SOLVED] [#8729] String missing in language file in 4.5.2 cb paid subscriptions

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #326561 by bgoutier
Hi,

I just upgraded CB community and CB paid subscriptions to 4.6.3 and 4.52. The following string does not appear in any language file

'OFFLINE_PAYMENT_ON_DATE_PENDING' which is used in line 401 of the following program 'components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/offline/cbpaidsubscriptions.offline.php'

$notice = CBTxt::T( 'OFFLINE_PAYMENT_ON_DATE_PENDING', 'A payment made on [date] is currently pending.', array( '[date]' => cbpaidTimes::getInstance()->cbFormatDateInOfficialTz( $paymentBasket->getString( 'time_initiated' ) ) ) );

I'm not able to modify or translate that string.

Bernard Goutier

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago #326574 by krileon
Looks like our language parser missed it for some reason. You can translate it still using language overrides in either your CB or CBSubs language plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 5 months ago #326579 by bgoutier
Hi,

I tried it using the override file, it didn't work, as the key didn't appear in any language file the override is not working and even if I put the key in the default language or the GB language. For the moment, I modified the code to put the french string instead.

I found another problem of translation for the status of invoice.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/default/invoicelist/default.php

Line 70 seems like a code problem, 'payment_status' I got 'completed' and line for line 79 'payment_type' I got 'Bank', seems like a problem with key in the translation file.

Bernard Goutier

2 years 5 months ago #326582 by krileon
To translate it add the following language override.

Key: OFFLINE_PAYMENT_ON_DATE_PENDING
Text: Whatever you want it to say here.

This works fine in my tests when directly added to CBs default language overrides. See the below of it working.

Edit:

Display:

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

2 years 5 months ago #326585 by beat

bgoutier wrote: Hi,

I found another problem of translation for the status of invoice.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/templates/default/invoicelist/default.php

Line 70 seems like a code problem, 'payment_status' I got 'completed' and line for line 79 'payment_type' I got 'Bank', seems like a problem with key in the translation file.

Merci for reporting this. We should have an improvement with new strings for those soon:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8729

(And will then add those strings that are known (some of those depend on the payment processor, so will not all be included, only most popular ones will be included) also add the missing string OFFLINE_PAYMENT_ON_DATE_PENDING for official translations too).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

2 years 5 months ago #326586 by bgoutier
Hi,

Didn't work,

There is no override file before susbtitution, included override file after susbtitution from default language and snapshot of the results.

Bernard Goutier.

File Attachment:

File Name: override.txt
File Size:0 KB
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.499 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn