[SOLVED] CB Subscriptions module Will not show

11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #224679 by CosmicGlenn
Hi
I have a fresh install of cbsubs. Everything seems to be working fine except CB the Subscriptions module Will not show. Ive tried everything. It will make a blank place for but nothing shows.No header, no greeting messages, I've tried changing positions ect.
Can anyone help?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 2 weeks ago #224720 by siwayjoomla
Replied by siwayjoomla on topic CB Subscriptions module Will not show
Same problem happened to me.

Line 16 of : modules/mod_cbsubscriptions/mod_cbsubscriptions.php :
if ( is_callable( 'ioncube_check_license_properties' ) || defined('_CBSUBS_NO_IONCHECK' ) )

Seems that if Ioncube is not loaded, nothings happens.

For my testing purpose (wrong way to deal with this problem, this is a core hack...) I commented this test and it shows up correctly.
I let a true cbsubs user reply on the good way to deal with it... and insult me on this bad answer...

11 years 2 weeks ago #224745 by CosmicGlenn
Replied by CosmicGlenn on topic CB Subscriptions module Will not show
Does that mean there is a flaw in the CBsubs subscription mod?

11 years 2 weeks ago #224842 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subscriptions module Will not show
It's a bug, that shouldn't even exist in CBSubs 3.0.0 module. We've logged the issue and will be fixing in next release. Change the IF statement to if ( TRUE ) { or completely remove the IF block (don't forget closing tag at bottom of page) to quickfix it. Those with ioncube won't notice it (which is why we didn't catch before release, sorry).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 2 weeks ago #224847 by CosmicGlenn
Replied by CosmicGlenn on topic CB Subscriptions module Will not show
Can you give me an example of the closing tags?
and what can I use as a REM? to REM the line out.. Im use to GWbasic.

11 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 months ago #224856 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subscriptions module Will not show
Just change the if statement to the following

IN: mod_cbsubscriptions.php
ON: Line 16
if ( is_callable( 'ioncube_check_license_properties' ) || defined('_CBSUBS_NO_IONCHECK' ) ) {
TO:
if ( TRUE ) {

If you still want to just delete it or comment it out you need to also scroll to the bottom of the page and delete or comment out its closing bracket } which should be the one directly before ?> closing of PHP.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: makisnik, scottiewebmaster

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn