Help - CB 1.0.2 ignores ImageMagick

17 years 4 months ago #28544 by Xpaticus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #28547 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Help - CB 1.0.2 ignores ImageMagick
Xpaticus wrote:

I am havin somewhat the same problem but the main issue being i cannot access global configurations for cb. I get the following error

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

I have installed and reinstalled. I have a fresh copy of joomla and cb. I have yet t find anything on the forum who can resolve this. I am hoping someone has an idea. It is driving me nuts. :blink:

Search and search forum please ;)

pasting this:

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers

into the "search forum" on top left gives as second entry:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,28/id,15945/#15945

But you may want to do the search yourself to see the other thread as well...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 3 months ago #28721 by cicon
Replied by cicon on topic Re:Help - CB 1.0.2 ignores ImageMagick
OK, so I figured out the CB Blank Pages problem.

The problem started when I reprovisioned my server prior to upgrading and the php.ini file was reset to a default memory limit of 8M. Way to low for anything useful. I increased the memory limit to 36M and everything is hunky dory.

Thanks for everything Joomlapolis team, CB rocks.

Cicon

17 years 2 months ago #31756 by johnbuckingham
Replied by johnbuckingham on topic Re:Help - CB 1.0.2 ignores ImageMagick
Please forgive my ignorance, but I appear to have a similar problem. I'm showing ImageMagick, netpbm, gd1library & gd2library ALL not installed in the 'Image' tab of CB. Yet a 'convert' command in Terminal (Mac OS X) returns 'Version: ImageMagick 6.2.7 09/07/06 Q16 www.imagemagick.org' so it IS there! And so, I beleieve, are the others - tho' I don't know the correct terminal commands to check this!

But I am unable to understand the content of this thread. It contains English words, but not used in a way that make any sense to this non-programmer! And I certainly don't know how to identify and edit php files from the information.

I may be on a limb, but it seems to me this is a known problem and I don't see a useable solution!

How can I get some help here?

Kind regards
John Buckingham

17 years 2 months ago #31760 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Help - CB 1.0.2 ignores ImageMagick
johnbuckingham wrote:

Please forgive my ignorance, but I appear to have a similar problem. I'm showing ImageMagick, netpbm, gd1library & gd2library ALL not installed in the 'Image' tab of CB. Yet a 'convert' command in Terminal (Mac OS X) returns 'Version: ImageMagick 6.2.7 09/07/06 Q16 www.imagemagick.org' so it IS there! And so, I beleieve, are the others - tho' I don't know the correct terminal commands to check this!

But I am unable to understand the content of this thread. It contains English words, but not used in a way that make any sense to this non-programmer! And I certainly don't know how to identify and edit php files from the information.

I may be on a limb, but it seems to me this is a known problem and I don't see a useable solution!

How can I get some help here?

Kind regards
John Buckingham

unix/osx terminal command:

[code:1]which convert[/code:1]

will give you the path where the convert program is located. You may need to set the path in cb configuration->images for imageMagic if not auto-detected.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 11 months ago #37504 by sandijs
Replied by sandijs on topic Re:Help - CB 1.0.2 ignores ImageMagick
In my case, I needed to make ln -s /usr/bin/convert in the directory which was allowed by php safe mode configuration settings. :P

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn