how do you get the "personal info" tab to show?

17 years 8 months ago #18184 by voodoolove1
Replied by voodoolove1 on topic Re:how do you get the "personal info" tab to show?

each one of those fields is editable in the CB Field Manager and has an option labeleld "Show on Profile?"

Those things are all switched on but they are still not displaying.

In the tab manager there is the "contact info" tab which is on. Also in the field manager, all of the things are switched on too. So I guess either they are turned off higher up the chain, or the installation is just messed up.

In the field manager there are 2 sbviewtype, 2 sbordering, and 2 sbsignature.

In the tab manager there are 5 forum settings and 2 quick message.

I've not removed any of the extra ones (just switched them off) because the last time I did that it totally screw up the whole CB installation. I've got too many users now to lose them all and ask them to resign up.

Unless someone knows a simple way to remove the extra copies without actually screwing things up.

Anyway not even sure if that is the issue. It just seems like that additional info tab just doesn't want to show.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #18185 by voodoolove1
Replied by voodoolove1 on topic Re:how do you get the "personal info" tab to show?
OK Duhhhhhhhh! :blush:

I just figured out why the tab wasn't showing. Because none of the users that I was looking at had actually entered anything into their profile. So since there was nothing to display the tab didn't show up. Once I entered some info into a test profile then the tab appeared!

Man I know it's always the simple things, but why didn't I think of that?! :sick:

What a waste of time! Thanks for everyone's help though! :P

17 years 8 months ago #18224 by icfireball
Does anybody know how to access/edit the core contact sign up information (Name, Email, Username, etc) in the field manager?????

I'm desperate :woohoo:

16 years 8 months ago #44103 by dcasmr
I have created a profile and entered user info, BUT in anywhere, I do not see a Personal Info tab, back end nor in user profile.
I went to Field Manager and check many of the things, but I do not see Personal Info.
The other weird thing is that my Last Visit does not show.

CB Language Workgroup - French

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn