Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Bug when using two tab rows!

• extect
  • extect
17 years 1 month ago #36330 by extect
Bug when using two tab rows! was created by extect
There seems to be a bug regarding the connections tab when using two tab rows.

Version: CB 1.0.2

Teamplate: WebFX

Bug description
When I am changing the page within the connections tab, the website reloads correctly, but instead of the connections tab (tab no. 4) the first tab is being displayed. When I switch back to the connections tab manually, everything is alright and the correct (2nd) page is being displayed. So, for some reason I am not taken back to the connections tab automatically after reload. The problem disappears, when I remove the bottom tab row by disabling its contents in CB's admin panel.

How to reproduce?

-1-
Publish several tabs in position/tab row "tabmain"! One of the tabs should be "CB Connections"-Plugin. "CB Connections" may be in any position except the first position within the tab row "tabmain".

-2-
Publish at least one tab in position "underall"! You should now have two tab rows!

-3-
Ensure you have more than 10 connections in your profile.

-4-
Go to the connections-tab in your profile. Try to switch to the next page (p. 2) within your connections-tab.

-5-
You should now recognize that the page reloads and you are taken back to your first tab within the tab row "tabmain". You now have to manually switch back to the connections-tab to see the 2nd page of your connections!

-6-
Unpublish all items in tab position "underall"! Redo step -4-! Now you should be taken back to the connections-tab automatically and you should see the 2nd page of your connections!

Can anyone confirm the problem? Any ideas how to fix this problem?

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
16 years 10 months ago #41390 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Bug when using two tab rows!
Rewrote the javascript for that for shortly upcoming CB 1.1.

Thanks for reporting this bug.

EDIT: if you want to test, please join CB testteam (se frontpage for instructions).

Post edited by: beat, at: 2007/07/22 02:25

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon