Pictures not showing - profile Gallery RC2 SR1

16 years 3 months ago #56851 by j0ly
I have the same issue with my users.. some have uploaded photos to the system, however i can not find them in the folder, their profile shows 2 photos however.

Any help would be great

Scott
The topic has been locked.
16 years 2 months ago #57808 by jesusazogue
Replied by jesusazogue on topic Re:Pictures not showing - profile Gallery RC2 SR1
Please any idea about it? I am having this issue alrady several times. In fact it has been already 7 or 8 users... My client is getting nervous :(
I go to their folders in images/comprofiler/cbgallery and I can see the images there, in the profile you can see the user has a number of images uploaded, but the gallery displays less images, why?...
Please any help about it!!!!
Some things I have realize: it may happen when people upload repeted images, or when they have slow connection, or the server is slow... I also remarked that a user was usin explorer 6. May this help?
16 years 2 months ago #57811 by nant
You should check the files uploaded for this specific user and see if the entries are also in the database.

Slow connection might have cause timeouts causing the actual item to be uploaded but the database to never have been updated.
16 years 2 months ago #57812 by j0ly
I have the exact same issue, and no files are uploaded.
16 years 2 months ago #57817 by nant
to all - I am locking this thread.

too many different problems posted on this thread and people stating "i have exactly the same problem:.

This does not help.

So, if anyone still has problems, please start new thread and post details about your environment and details about the problem.

Statements like "cannot upload image" does not help.

Something like:

after clicking on submit button I get the message:

error occurred ... is much clearer.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn