My site is not working with cb1.1

16 years 9 months ago #43116 by pbengani
My site is not working with cb1.1 was created by pbengani
I had uninstalled community builder 1.02 from my site and installed new version 1.1 of community builder.after this updation I am getting this Error: "No language file could be loaded" on my site.please reply

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #43174 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:My site is not working with cb1.1
search forum and first read README.txt ....

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #44965 by BuzzWorkers
Replied by BuzzWorkers on topic Error: No language file could be loaded.
Same problem here, I just updated to CB 1.1 (I'm still with J! 1.12) after the update, i get this error message : Error: No language file could be loaded. in a lovely blank page..should i go back to the old version ?

16 years 8 months ago #44967 by beat
just re-install the plugins you had ;)

e.g.

the invite mambot generates this error when the invite plugin is missing.

or uninstall that mambot.

This is documented in README...

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #44968 by nant
beat wrote:

This is documented in README...

i wonder home many times you have said this ....

:angry:

16 years 8 months ago #45034 by BuzzWorkers
Replied by BuzzWorkers on topic Re:My site is not working with cb1.1
This is already done, i have read, and yes i have un-installed the cb invite plugin (i don't have any other CB plugins installed a part the one that come with the default CB instalation) the problem is not corrected when the cb invite is deleted, so i installed it back, i published it, and my problem is diferent but the result is the same : a blank page. since the re-instalation of the cb invite plugin, the only diference is that i don't get anymore the language error message. just a blank page.

Any hint or should i go back to the old CB suite version ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn