My site is not working with cb1.1

16 years 8 months ago #45048 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:My site is not working with cb1.1
* Beat says another best-seller in these forums:

If you get a blank page, check your server errors log, or turn Site Debuging on, most probably the culprit php error will appear and enlighten the source of the problem.

Just in case to answer your next probable question:
www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/3738/37/

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 8 months ago #45055 by BuzzWorkers
Replied by BuzzWorkers on topic Re:My site is not working with cb1.1
Just in case ? I think you take this problem too lightly ! and if it was a memory problem i wouldn't be boring you and this forum with my problems, but this looks to be more strange than you seem to take it.

debug is ON, i have no message or even query at ALL in the front-end...my server php.ini is running at 16M already do i still need more memory ?

just in case i have turned it to 96M and the max execution time script to 5 Minutes in the next hour, do you really think it's a memory problem ? i'm not. but who'am I ?
yes, yes just a newbie. should i be sorry to find a bug also ?

report: after re-installation of latest "cb invite"
the error : Error: No language file could be loaded. is gone, but the page stay blank, if i delete the cb plugin, the error : Error: No language file could be loaded. is back, Debug is not coming yet, and my server logs don't say me nothing about this, just plenty of nice GET information about who when and how is getting access to the website..

Don't you guys think that 3 lines, in the readme file about this "known" problem is not enough for the majority of your User base ?

Post edited by: BuzzWorkers, at: 2007/09/06 15:21

16 years 8 months ago #45061 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:My site is not working with cb1.1
Well, at release time, that was only known unsolved problem...

Right now, for blank page, it still is, together with short memory (96 megs is more than enough, unless you use a really wierd extension)

As it's not this, I'm a little bit stumped on this one.

It's hard to say. It could be any other module or mambot displayed on same page, outside CB or a CB plugin, and in that case turning site debug is not enough.

Insert this at begin of your main index.php file:

[code:1] ini_set('display_errors',true);
error_reporting(E_ALL);
[/code:1]

Hopefully the error will show up this time.

On the Apache (assuming you're running Apache) server, the error_log file is separate from access_log, but it might be different depending on local configuration.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

16 years 8 months ago #45063 by BuzzWorkers
Replied by BuzzWorkers on topic Re:My site is not working with cb1.1
Thanks for your reply, i have added these lines of code
to my index.php, yes i'm running latest apache version, now it's getting really weird, because i can't see any error message, i have to say this joomla instalation is pretty simple, J!1.12, it got also JCE, Joomfish, Docman lastest beta, virtuemart, and some other components all these stuff never gived me any problem until i managed to update CB, has for the CB suite, the Only 3PD plugin i'm using is the Invite one, when i un-publish it the error language is gone, when i publish it, it's back..it's the only reaction i can have at the moment, i give here the path for our test site : www.vajra.be/joomla/

i have a directory on my server /logs where i just have access to access-logs(web.log), i don't see any error log file, maybe i can ask this to the hosting company.

Update : i have decided to update this current instalation to J!1.13, after setting the error reporting to "maximum" i got this error message :

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare bot_plug_invite_syncpublishedattribute() (previously declared in /joomla/mambots/system/cb_invite.bot.php:22) in /joomla/mambots/system/invite.bot.php on line 31

One strange thing is that i don't find any invite.bot.php in the actual release of CB invite
so this file is declared, but i think this file come from the previous release..could be possible ?

published or not, since J!1.13 (hot fixed) that error message stay the same :/ when i delete the mambot (i don't need it anyway) blank page is the queen :)

Post edited by: BuzzWorkers, at: 2007/09/06 17:56

16 years 8 months ago #45075 by BuzzWorkers
Replied by BuzzWorkers on topic Re: it's done..
Can be crazy, but after deleting the file invite.bot.php in /joomla/mambots/system/ - no more blank page, no more errors and the invite cb plugins is published and working...

16 years 8 months ago #45088 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: it's done..
BuzzWorkers wrote:

Can be crazy, but after deleting the file invite.bot.php in /joomla/mambots/system/ - no more blank page, no more errors and the invite cb plugins is published and working...

so it wasn't a cb problem after all?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn