com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php "missing&quo

16 years 5 months ago #50682 by domsmooth
Replied by domsmooth on topic Re:com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php "missing&quo
sheesh. csommer must have hit on a thorn in CB's side judging by the teams response.

Perhaps it would be useful for you not to jump to conclusions, ysva: "Don't load a back-up if something doesn't work, have faith and push a little further". From csommer's 2nd post "I had to restore my site from a backup" suggests he had no other option, not so... so apart from berate the poor guy who is obviously just trying to understand this beast, some useful info might be helpful to all using these forums...?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #50828 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php
csommer wrote:

I received the following message in my error log:

File does not exist: /home/../public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php

I did check this folder and the file is actually there.

Does anyone know what caused this error message?

CB 1.1
Joomla 1.0.12

Post edited by: csommer, at: 2007/11/12 09:18

Sorry, but it's really hard to help with so little info.

Apart from that log entry, what was the problem ?

You got exactly this part too: /../ really (which means "up by one dir") ?

It could simply be a (failed) hacker attempt ?

If you still have a problem, please post it as clearly as possible, so someone can help you.

There is a sticky on how to report problems/bugs in the bugs forum, worth a read :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn