Pending Approval

15 years 7 months ago #75124 by Predte4a
Pending Approval was created by Predte4a
OK, there is the problem:

After login to frontend in place where avatar is shown /after wellcome massage/ I see Pending Approval picture /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/bulgarian/images/tnpendphoto.jpg/
No problem for now, but:

- In CB Moderate settings the avatar do not need any approval by moderator... and after all I`m super admin, who will approve my image??? :unsure:
- No massages for pending approval images in CB Workflows module
- In database, comprofiler/avatarapproved is set to 1
- The image is avalable and visible in profile, but not in login module after login, there I see this stupid Pending Approval image.

The CB version is 1.1
Joomla version 1.5.7
Check Community Builder Database - All green

Any sugestions?

Post edited by: Predte4a, at: 2008/09/22 07:36
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #75356 by Smokey4life
Replied by Smokey4life on topic Re:Pending Approval
I have this exact same problem its not syncing the thumbnail pics for users in the cb_login module.

15 years 7 months ago #75360 by Predte4a
Replied by Predte4a on topic Re:Pending Approval
Smokey4life, wellcome in the club...
here is some more info - at the beginning when I install CB 1.1 /clean install, no update/ it works fine for some hours. After that I made some changes to fix few problems with captcha plugin /I can not fix Invalid Security Code bug at all, so I give up and disable this plugin/. After that the problem with Image Approval appears. I reastore all edited files with the original ones, but nothing changes.

So, Smokey4life, what is your story?

15 years 7 months ago #75363 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Pending Approval
CB 1.1 has many issues with Joomla 1.5.X series.

There are a ton of stickies in the bugs area of CB 1.1 identifying such issues - some have fixes.

15 years 7 months ago #75366 by Predte4a
Replied by Predte4a on topic Re:Pending Approval
Hi, Nick,

I lost 4 hours in searching for solutions for many bugs after install CB 1.1 and 6 hours for searching solutions for that bug, but with no luck and after that I decide to write a new post... just nothing works for me. Same situation with captcha plugin, but then I live it and decide not to use it... but with that bug... it`s just ugly to look at this Pending Approval image all the time...

thanks for reply

15 years 7 months ago #75373 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Pending Approval
Predte4a wrote:

Hi, Nick,

I lost 4 hours in searching for solutions for many bugs after install CB 1.1 and 6 hours for searching solutions for that bug, but with no luck and after that I decide to write a new post... just nothing works for me. Same situation with captcha plugin, but then I live it and decide not to use it... but with that bug... it`s just ugly to look at this Pending Approval image all the time...

thanks for reply

I understand.

If you use CB 1.1 with Joomla 1.0.X series then most of these issues are non-issues.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn