Pending Approval

15 years 7 months ago #75374 by Predte4a
Replied by Predte4a on topic Re:Pending Approval
nant wrote:

Predte4a wrote:

Hi, Nick,

I lost 4 hours in searching for solutions for many bugs after install CB 1.1 and 6 hours for searching solutions for that bug, but with no luck and after that I decide to write a new post... just nothing works for me. Same situation with captcha plugin, but then I live it and decide not to use it... but with that bug... it`s just ugly to look at this Pending Approval image all the time...

thanks for reply

I understand.

If you use CB 1.1 with Joomla 1.0.X series then most of these issues are non-issues.

I wrote in my first post:
CB 1.1
Joomla 1.5.7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #75434 by Smokey4life
Replied by Smokey4life on topic Re:Pending Approval
Yea mine is from a fresh install as well, i use Joomla 1.5.7 in legacy 1.0 mode (since everything i use isn't 1.5 compatible yet.) and CB 1.1.

Now also i noticed, i use Live Users Pro 1.7 for joomla 1.5 everything for it works fine other then the thumbnails same as the cb login module. It shows the path to the thumb is [code:1]xtm.110mb.comimages/comprofiler/tn62_48s9cf5dd7b92.jpg[/code:1] Could this be why they aren't showing up in the cb_login module as well?

15 years 7 months ago #75453 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Pending Approval
Just a suggestion, but you could get around probably 99% of these bugs by upgrading to CB 1.2. It will be public *soon*, but you can get the doc subscription and receive it as a free gift before public release. ;)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

15 years 7 months ago #75503 by Predte4a
Replied by Predte4a on topic Re:Pending Approval
Rapunzl - thanks for 25 euros offer.
Smokey4life - sure you can disable the avatar in login module. Just go in your Joomla backend -> Extensions -> Module Manager and open the CB Login Module. In right part find "Show avatar when logged-in" and choose "Hide"... So, this is not a solution but will remove ugly Pending Approval image from there. Other idea is to change the Pending Approval image with some cool image of your site logo or something like that and leave "Show avatar when logged-in" enabled... then, if the problem persist the users will see this cool image... if for some reason the problem is fixed - they will see their avatar :lol: ... just an idea :lol: ...

have a nice day :)

Post edited by: Predte4a, at: 2008/09/25 08:51

15 years 7 months ago #75511 by Smokey4life
Replied by Smokey4life on topic Re:Pending Approval
Yea i know i can turn it off but i would rather have the display pics working correctly. Looks like im just going to wait till 1.2 RC2 get released to the public. Seeing as i donated to the project a long while ago while using a free version i cant see myself spending more money...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn