db error

15 years 10 months ago #66455 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:db error
It would be useful to speed-up debuging of this issue to have access to the faulty sites/database.

If 1 or 2 persons in here could PM me access to site (url, admin user/pass) and to the database (phpMyAdmin is fine), it would help diagnostic this issue which seems re-occuring.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 10 months ago #66462 by treggeee
Replied by treggeee on topic Re:db error
i sent you my information. pm me back so i know you got the info. thanks so much! :)

15 years 10 months ago #66480 by beat
treggeee wrote:

i sent you my information. pm me back so i know you got the info. thanks so much! :)

Thanks. I will look into this tomorrow. Sorry last 3 days were very hard work on fixing all the already confirmed issues.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 9 months ago #66755 by beat
dailyjunkmail46 wrote:

I am getting the same error, This is on an upgrade from CB 1.1 on joomla 1.53

After this CB 1.2 is installed and working 100% Apart from First name, Last Name, and user Name all fail to show on profile, and show as unpublished in backend, the publish buttons on the backend fail to work

Not the same error, just go to CB configuration, and save your configuration will publish them according to your global CB name settings.

15 years 9 months ago #66756 by beat
treggeee wrote:

treggeee,

I just checked on your site and it looks that upcoming CB 1.2 RC 2 solves the issue you had. Sent you PM.

15 years 9 months ago #67003 by joggle
Replied by joggle on topic Re:db error
Thanks Beat! It now seems to work perfectly on my site. Woohoo, now let's see if I can break it :P.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds