Skip to Content Skip to Menu

REGISTRATION FAILING

• beat
  • beat
15 years 7 months ago #75164 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:REGISTRATION FAILING
quickness wrote:

Beat i need this fixed. please I paid to be a member for your great support

Thanks for your support to our project with your documentation subscription.

That subscription doesn't include paid support. So you didn't pay for this free support...

This forum is free community support with best effort from community, but in my experience the support depends mainly on the reciprocal help and tone used in the questions, as well as completeness of request. Check the link in nant's forum signature for "why questions are not answered" ;) .

That misunderstanding being clarified:

I took a quick look at the registration page of your site, and didn't see something special at first glance. Will take a second look later today.

Do you have more information on where it works and where it doesn't ?
e.g. browser type and version ?

If the person with the problem refreshes the registration page before filling in does it work ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rapunzl
  • Rapunzl
15 years 7 months ago #75166 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:REGISTRATION FAILING
I'm not seeing a registration link anywhere in your login module. Are you using the CB login module or Joomla's? If Joomla's please follow the readme included with CB install to utilize CB's login/registration.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

• quickness
  • quickness
15 years 7 months ago #75168 by quickness
Replied by quickness on topic Re:REGISTRATION FAILING
Okay, to register click on one of the colored buttons on the front page..

Secondly its about as random as all hell.. I know I can log in at my office and now at home.. But my partner cant at all. I went to a coffee Bean near my house. It didnt work..then tried again 20 minutes later it work.. then tried again to see if something got lose and it worked and no such luck..

System I know it hasnt worked on are both mac and pc.. and for browsers.. Everyone of them dont work.. Its very random.. Very uncontrollable.. And i cant get it to reproduce on my end so i dont know how to fix it.. I called the hosting company.. No problems on their end..

I just dont know what to do... I have tried to register on my computer 30 times all went well.. I went to my partners house No luck at all after 30 tries.. I dont know what to do.. can i go back to 1.1?

• quickness
  • quickness
15 years 7 months ago #75169 by quickness
php 5 .. Joomla 1.15 and cb the newest RC2 one.. Error i get is EXACTLY what the 1.1 guys are getting..

Session time out please enable cookies in browser and refresh page..

Post edited by: quickness, at: 2008/09/22 17:42

• beat
  • beat
15 years 7 months ago #75181 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:REGISTRATION FAILING
To debug that, I will need file access.

Please check my PMS. Thanks.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• quickness
  • quickness
15 years 7 months ago #75205 by quickness
okay this is odd.. when they click on one of the images to go to the register page it wont work.. if they enter the url directly.. As i sent it to my partner via email.. Works with no problem?

Explain anyone?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon