Security scan your websites for a full month for Free!

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177440 by nant
This thread discusses the Security scan your websites for a full month for Free! article.

Wow - this is a fantastic gift for all website owners!

A great opportunity to use this fantastic service and secure your website!

BTW - we are using it on Joomlapolis and we love it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JelleJ

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #177494 by JelleJ
I am scanning the site that I help out with right now.

Thank you Joomlapolis!

12 years 7 months ago #177564 by lorentzz
According to McAfee, notice on non-renewal :

Such notice of non-renewal must be sent to McAfee through the e-mail address support@mcafeesecure.com at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of Customer's current subscription period.

So a 30-day free use of this service will then automatically be renewed without the user being able to cancel???

Lorentzz

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #177573 by beat

lorentzz wrote: According to McAfee, notice on non-renewal :

Such notice of non-renewal must be sent to McAfee through the e-mail address support@mcafeesecure.com at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of Customer's current subscription period.

So a 30-day free use of this service will then automatically be renewed without the user being able to cancel???

Lorentzz

Hi Lorentzz,

You should not have stopped reading after that sentence, and read the ones just after it: ;)

Such notice of non-renewal must be sent to McAfee through the e-mail address support@mcafeesecure.com at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of Customer's current subscription period. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if Customer purchased the Services from a McAfee authorized reseller of the Services, the subscription for the Services will not automatically renew at the end of the purchased subscription period, but shall expire and require the purchase of a new subscription period in order for the Services subscription period to be renewed.

As we are an authorized reseller, you do not have any commitment to renew the free service. :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #178044 by Googly
Does anyone know how much this would be after the trial ends?

[edit]THat's ok I think I've found pricing here: www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/trustmark [/edit]
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

12 years 6 months ago #178050 by nant

Googly wrote: Does anyone know how much this would be after the trial ends?

[edit]THat's ok I think I've found pricing here: www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/trustmark [/edit]

Yup, that's the deal.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.335 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn