Joomla 3.2 planned for November 6th and CB 1.9.1

10 years 4 months ago #238666 by beat

CarlosEVC wrote: If I use the Install From Web feature do i heve to install first the CB? I have installed J3.2 and enabled this feature but all i get is a new Tab and a message “Loadin...“.

Does this feature work after the first installation or is there any parameter that has to be set up first?

"Loading..." in the *joomla* install from web installer is a compatibility regression of Joomla 3.2.1. Simply update your "Web installer" plugin from "Extensions - Update" then "Find Updates" button, then click "Update".

I'm still trying to show to Joomla PLT that this unnecessarily introduced without warning incompatibility is a real annoyance for Joomla users.

You are really welcome to voice your Joomla user opinion on such sudden breaks here and here (otherwise it will not even get fixed in Joomla 3.2.2!):
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/commit/0247d9fd1dc846ba1ac551cb722f029d5a276b73#commitcomment-4893324
joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomla/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=32981&start=0

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn