Joomla 3.2, 2.5.16 and CB 1.9.1 released!

10 years 4 months ago #236418 by nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #236424 by ksuchdeve
Replied by ksuchdeve on topic Joomla 3.2, 2.5.16 and CB 1.9.1 released!
I am having problems with users registering on my Joomla 2.5.16 site with CB 1.9.1.

Under Field Management, I have username set as not required and also to not show up on registration. With these settings, it gives a pop-up error asking users to enter the username. So when I change it to show username field on registration page but not required and enter it, I get this error from Joomla:

42 - Failed to update contact: COM_CONTACT_ERROR_UNIQUE_ALIAS

I tested it out and the new user shows up under the User Management but a confirmation email is never sent to the email that was used during registration.

Under Joomla's Extension Manager - Update it is showing that there is an update available even though under the CB control panel it says that CB is version 1.9.1. Under Joomla's Extension Manager I Purge Cache and Find Updates again and it is still saying there is an update available so when I try and install the update through Joomla and it gives me this error.

Copy failed
Component Install: Custom install routine failure
Error updating component.

10 years 4 months ago #236432 by sentix
Replied by sentix on topic Joomla 3.2, 2.5.16 and CB 1.9.1 released!
Applause :-)

Versions: CB 2.7.2, J 3.10.6

10 years 4 months ago #236603 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Joomla 3.2, 2.5.16 and CB 1.9.1 released!
Cant wait to get CB 1.9.10 at hands.

I am thinking to redevelop my custom made template with CB 1.9.10 to boot strap.
Will this be a good time to do that?

10 years 4 months ago #236671 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Joomla 3.2, 2.5.16 and CB 1.9.1 released!

I am thinking to redevelop my custom made template with CB 1.9.10 to boot strap.
Will this be a good time to do that?

For 1.10.0, all the templates are rewritten. I've improved all of their CSS usages. They are all also responsive for profile column positions. You don't have to redo your template, but you may want to.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #236959 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Joomla 3.2, 2.5.16 and CB 1.9.1 released!
Joomla 3.2
CB 1.9.1
Getting jquery warning on frontend login and after updating to above mentionned versions.

A script on this page may be busy, or It may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete

media/jui/js/jquery.js:839
media/jui/js/jquery.js:4804

As far as I can see folder /jui didn't exist in Joomla 3.1.5. Don't know if this causes the error?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn