Joomla 3.2.2 and 2.5.18 released - CB 1.9.1 needed

8 years 7 months ago #240925 by dotcom22
hello

I'm under J 2.5.17 and CB 1.9 which is a bit customized with some little hack. Due to the fact this new Joomla update do not concern big bug or security hole, I would prefer wait a bit the next release for avoid the hassle to redo my customization.

Could you please tell me more less when CB 10.1 will be released ? I know you can't give a true date but just a little estimation. Like that I can plan to upgrade Joomla and CB later and redo my customization only once and hopefully be quiet for some months. I seen a post older of 3 month who talked of 2 or 3 weeks...

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #240930 by krileon

Could you please tell me more less when CB 10.1 will be released ?

Never, we merged 1.10 and 2.0 development branches in favor of releasing CB 2.0 which is currently in Beta 2 phase. We're still working on improving our XML engine and have a good chunk of backend redone, but still more to go before Beta 3.

I know you can't give a true date but just a little estimation.

No I can't even give an estimate for CB 2.0. It's done when it's done. Folks, we are not rushing this; that's all there is to discuss regarding this. When we have something more stable then we'll let you know via announcement as we've done with each build release. With that said even when CB 2.0 goes stable none of our plugins will be CB 2.0 ready as I have to do major upgrading to several of them (1.x plugins will not install on 2.x).


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #240943 by dotcom22
No problem, understood :P I do not know you merged the two project. I thought CB 10.1 was coming soon reason why I asked. In my case that mean I will upgrade now because Joomla will much probably release some more update before CB 2.0 go stable with all his plugin.

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn