Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !

9 years 11 months ago #243672 by mjl1817
Replied by mjl1817 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
Thank you, you just saved me a world of hard work..

I wish I knew, Then we would both know.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #243855 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
I downloaded and installed over 1.9.1. and refreshed the plugins. All ok. Like it. Thanks. Waiting for RC and stable

9 years 11 months ago #243865 by paxx
Replied by paxx on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
Hi
Installed it over 1.9.1 and had some issues with Kunena and UddeIM. After uninstalling both Kunena and UddeIM everything seems to work ok. Some minor issues with the CB-template (not even exactly sure that it has to do with CB 2.0.0 B3).
But in whole everything seems to work ok.
Looking forward to an RC realease.

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good.

9 years 11 months ago #243866 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
I installed uddeim 3.3. No problems.
I have to say, I am trying on J 2.5.19, and with t3-purity_iii

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #244099 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !
I updated my test site with all possible field and tab constelation and it worked straight away.

What I noticed:
- grid based view doesnt work (bootstrap and div based output selected).
- tabbed registration not working

9 years 11 months ago #244105 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Community Builder 2.0 beta 3 released !

socialfan wrote: I updated my test site with all possible field and tab constelation and it worked straight away.

What I noticed:
- grid based view doesnt work (bootstrap and div based output selected).
- tabbed registration not working

Both confirmed working fine here. Please be sure you are refreshing without cache (often Ctrl + F5) to clear CSS cache as both are highly CSS based. If you've any Joomla caching enabled be sure it's also purged so the new CSS can load in correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn