Community Builder 2.0 presented at Joomla! Day France

9 years 11 months ago #245508 by skcoolkov
Всем привет!!!
Огромное спасибо разработчикам!!! Чисто по нашему!!!
А когда будет в свободном доступе для скачивания?! :dry:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #245534 by HdCms
Hi,
thank you
Maybe that others are in the same situation as me ;-)
The list of sites using CB (in a forum) is not necessarily a good pub.
Your selection (the most beautiful or others ...) could be useful.
I prefer CB (which is the most powerful), but I find that sites presentation or joomasocial easysocial are done better, more sellers :unsure:
a+

9 years 11 months ago #245535 by krileon

The list of sites using CB (in a forum) is not necessarily a good pub.

That's entirely up to the community what they do and do not share.

Your selection (the most beautiful or others ...) could be useful.

That's never going to happen. That would be a direct violation of our users privacy. If a user wants to share their site they are free to do so in the showcase forums.

I prefer CB (which is the most powerful), but I find that sites presentation or joomasocial easysocial are done better, more sellers

We'll be cleaning up Joomlapolis after CB 2.0. CB 2.0 it self also has a massive facelift for frontend and backend. I'm also currently working on improving our frontend further before we go RC.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #245538 by HdCms
It was just a suggestion for CB again become the first social network component of Joomla.
The pub for the best sites in CB, it is also good for them.
Me I want a CB site listed as a reference on your site (if the site is fine, of course B) )

9 years 11 months ago #245541 by krileon

Me I want a CB site listed as a reference on your site

You're welcome to share your site in our showcase forums below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/16-cb-showcase

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #245546 by HdCms

krileon wrote:

Me I want a CB site listed as a reference on your site

You're welcome to share your site in our showcase forums below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/16-cb-showcase

:huh: :silly:
I did not really write what I thought with my bad english.
@ +

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn